Frequently Asked Questions
How can I join Studios?
We are currently accepting applications and closely curating our community of Builders. If you're a Builder interested in helping others and leveling up, please do .
May I come by for a tour?
Yes, of course, we'd love to show you what we've built here. Please do schedule a visit.
What does membership include?
Studios membership includes a variety of benefits and amenities…
- Become a part of one of the most established and connected communities of tech builders in the world
- Support from our on-site S-Bar member connector for facilitation of introductions and meetings, advice and more
- Full use of our space in the Meatpacking District during our open hours
- Complimentary coffee, tea & snacks from local vendors
- Option to invite up to three guests per day and the ability to book meeting space for up to six people
- Full access to a unique program of events and experiences tailored to—and provided specifically for—the community of Betaworks Studios builders
How much is membership?
Annual membership to Studios is $2400, payable annually or $225/month.
What are your hours?
Like any hard-working Builder, we're open 8am to 8pm weekdays, and sometimes longer.
Where are you located?
In the heart of NYC's Meatpacking District, at 29 Little West 12th Street, one block from The Highline, Chelsea Market, Google HQ, and the Whitney Museum.
What companies were built at Betaworks?
Giphy, Bitly, Dots, Poncho, the list goes on.
What else does Betaworks do besides Studios?
Oh, not too much. Unless you consider the CAMP accelerator, or Betaworks Ventures, or the Builders Podcast.